MISS VIRGINIA ZOOM SCREENING
We are pleased to invite you to join us on Thursday, July 16, 2020, for this exclusive Zoom screening of Miss Virginia!
- Movie: Miss Virginia
- Host: Nevada School Choice
- Date: Thursday, July 16, 2020
- Panel Discussion: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 pm.
- Movie Screening Time: 6:00 p.m. – 7:50 p.m.
- Venue: Zoom
Special Prizes: 2 Chances to Win $100 Amazon Gift Cards
School Choice Experts Participating (Join us before the movie for an exclusive panel discussion via zoom or Facebook LIVE at: Nevada School Choice):
School Choice Experts Participating:
– Virginia Walden Ford, Mother, and activist (Movie is inspired by her story).
– Andrew Campanella, President, National School Choice Week.
– Valeria Gurr, Nevada School Choice, State Director.
– Hergit Coco Llenas, National Director of Latino Outreach, American Federation for Children.
– Denisha Merriweather, Director of Family Engagement, American Federation for Children.
To register for the screening please use the link below.
During the movie, we will give away two $100 Amazon gift cards.
Based on a true story, MISS VIRGINIA stars Emmy® winner Uzo Aduba as a struggling single mother who is losing her fifteen-year-old son to the rough streets of Washington, DC. Unwilling to see him drop out and deal drugs, she places him in a private school. But when she can’t afford tuition, she launches a movement to change the system that is destroying him and thousands like him. Attacked and threatened by those who don’t want change—from corrupt politicians to the local drug lord—Virginia must discover depths of strength she never knew she had.
Emmy® nominee Vanessa Williams (SOUL FOOD, MY BROTHER), Emmy® nominee Aunjanue Ellis (WHEN THEY SEE US), Amirah Vann (UNDERGROUND), Emmy® nominee Adina Porter (AMERICAN HORROR STORY), Niles Fitch (THIS IS US), Nadji Jeter (WONDER), and Golden Globe nominee Matthew Modine (STRANGER THINGS, FULL METAL JACKET) round out MISS VIRGINIA’s stellar cast.
If you have any questions or you wish to change your reservation, please contact me at (702) 351-3448 or email@example.com.